Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reunion Dinner

It is a Chinese custom to have reunion dinner on the eve of Chinese New Year where all family members gather around.

Frankly, I have not really experienced an actual reunion dinner. Not because I have no family members around. It is because of some family problems which has lead to such. My hometown is in Ipoh and since childhood, I really dreaded to go back there. I am actually jealous of my friends who gets to go home once in a while knowing that for them, there is a place called home. I have a home, but just my family with no other relatives which is kind of saddening if you really understand what I'm trying to say.

Nevertheless, to those who are back at home with their family and relatives, I wished you all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!