Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Torture Begins

Test starts for this whole week.Ytd was physics test.This time,i think my physics lecturer purposely set the question more easy just so tat we can pass it(thx sir).It was mainly objective question with 2 other subjective question.Although i said it was an easy paper,i still think i failed it cos the main reason is,i dun actually like physics tat mush so everything tat i studied the night before din really enter my brain.My brain wasnt totally empty though as i remember some basic formula for electricity tat we already studied b4 in form 5.Around 3pm during physics practical.it started raining heavily.Since my class ends at 3.30 ytd.I was praying tat the rain would stop at 3.30 so i wont have to be drench in the rain just to reach my car.Amazingly,the rain did stop at 3.30 and i was so thankful.Reached home around 4.15pm.Online a while n chatted with wendy a while.Heard a good news from her.She told me tat mun kiat and jia meng finally talked to each other.Well i dunno how both of them got back together but wat i know is mun kiat started the peace offering by sms-ing jia meng for peace.

Today test was Maths Pure.Studied like mad last night.I hope tat i could pass this maths with excellent results.There were 5 questions and each question carried 10marks.Total the paper would make half of my total maths paper(pure with applieds).I din quite do well for the first question as i was lost.The second question was ok.Third question was a disaster.I remember the formula for Harmonic equation(trigonometry).But wat i dun realize is tat the third question can be calculater using the harmonic formula.So i lost 10 marks just like tat.Fourth question was so so,can be considered as average on answering it.The fifth question is the heart breaker question.I know how to do the question perfectly.But the problem with me is tat i expand the equation wrongly cos i was too panic as time wasnt sufficient enough for me(cos im dumb).Hope tat i can pass my maths with the help of applied maths.Tml is the torture of all.Further maths pure.Im going to study like mad later on n hopefully i well get a nice result.Pray for me guys as i hope the questions will be easy ^^.

Susuman <3