Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good News

The good news is tat my bro started as Mercedes Benz trainee apprentice ytd.This accomplishment of his made my parents really proud of him.All of us never expected tat he would make it this far.Well,all the best to my bro ^^.

Today started out as the worst day of my life in college.I woke up this morning as usual at 6am.Nothing was wrong with me though.So i prepared myself as usual.When i was on the way to college,i felt a bit dizzy so i tot im just a lil tired.When i reached the coffee shop i ordered a "cham" to drink cos it contain coffee n i tot i wouldn't feel the dizziness after drinking it.Well ended up i felt worst.During my first class i can feel tat i was half dead.Guess wat...i went home after the first class...wasted my whole morning waking up and ended up at home after all.

Plans for tml with my college mates arent sure yet.I might not follow them to klcc cos i dun have the mood =D.

Uploaded a new song at my blog.Listen to it if u guys have the time ^^..

Susuman <3