Sunday, July 27, 2008

End of wat is thought as a good beginning

Recently i said tat my bro has started working as an apprentice at Mercedes Benz.Everyone including my family and i thought tat my bro would have a bright future.On the other hand,it was hell.During the 2nd week there.my bro came home and told us tat all the seniors there persuade all of them go quit before they sign the contract with Mercedes.My bro said tat all the trainers there treat them like slaves.One of the trainers even said "all of u better find a place tat opens after 12am cos im going to let u all go home at 12am and u can only eat at tat time".My bro asked the seniors is tat true and they said it it.The seniors said tat the trainers haven treat them badly yet is cos they haven sign the contract with them.After they have signed the contract then the torture begins.Even though my bro haven sign the contract,the trainers asked all of them to wash the toilet using toothbrushes.My bro came home and said "we go there to learn how to fix a car,wats the point of washing the toilet gonna help us?".Besides tat one of the trainer even said "i can ask u to do watever i wish because we are PAYING u to study here".What does he suppose to mean?In my opinion,its bullshit.Its not the trainers who are paying my bro and the others,its the company,so y the hell they treating them as it is.My bro decided to quit as he have had enough of it.All of u out there dun think tat Mercedes is a good place.ITS HELL.Pass this message around to those u know will be going there to study in the near future.If u dun trust me u can ask ur loved one to go there to be tortured.

Recently i got bak my first paper of general paper test.I got 33/50 for it.I dunno whether this marks is good or wat cos my marks is considered almost the highest in class.My college frens asked me to go watch a movie last thursday but i rejected them because the time wasnt convenient for me.Keith and the gang asked me to watch a movie on friday but i wasnt in a mood for it.First reason is because i have extra class on saturday and the 2nd reason is cos there is just so lil ppl going there.For me there is no point going there cos is bored with just so lil ppl there.


Susuman <3