Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ytd kf keith n wendy manage to saw my class rep cos i told tat in my class there were only 2 girls tat are only considered lookable.Keith n wendy din manage to get a good look at her but kf..he ran all the way to the stairs just to look at her face.Keith n wendy was laughing like crazy cos of him.

Guess wat...the other day before ytd..i told some of my frens i haven seen my cousin bro in a long long time...i guess around 3 to 4 years...well...he came down alone from singapore ytd...but i was only able to see him during the nite.His bus arrived at 1.30pm, and during tat time i'm still at college having my lunch as my class ended at 1pm.So,my bro decided to fetch him at TS.Both of them watched movie together and all i get to do is have the whole day with the computer with me.Well it was kinda bored sitting at home alone the whole day playing games cos my eye aches.

Today my college will be having parent-lecture day,tat's something like wat we all went through during secondary sch life.But,im not going cos my mum asked me "Do u wan me to go there?" and i replied "NO!!" so i dun have sit in front of all my lecturers with my parents talking bout my life at college with my attitude =D.
I wont have a chance to spend some time with my cousin today cos he's going out to Bangsar and maybe to 1U later with is frens.So i guess i only have some time with him during the nite =P(sounds gay BUT we aren't).If i have a chance i'll try and take a pic of my cousin bro.Well,since we aren't going out with him,my parents said they'll take my car for tinting.Well,i think its kinda late for tinting cos my skin is getting darker n darker due to everyday driving under the hot sun.