Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update...lolx~

Ok ok...here it is...everyone's been rushing me to update my blog...its like...um...3 to 4 months since my last post??haha...well..went to mv last fri with keith meng kf mk n wendy...we watch Get Smart...trust me..u dun wanna miss this movie...its damn hilarious....besides tat...having my test 4 next week...stressed out this days...wanna watch kungfu panda...haven watch it yet...cos was never free to go out sat with cy n guys...parent-lecturer day will be this sat...dam scared of it..duno wat the lecs gonna say to my parents...hopefully my parents wont be going =D....hmm...well...life isnt so great recently...petrol price increase...cos my life more miserable...cos im driving to college everyday...=.="...not much happen though...getting lazier n lazier...i even slept in class today =O...during physics n chemistry lecture....it was bored anyway=P...well...i'll update pics soon... =D


Susuman <3