Friday, January 4, 2008

2nd day of life at college


Tat's me taken from my bro's car while coming bak home from college.



Well...today i made a new fren named Levin.He's from Ipoh n currently staying at the college hostel.I didn't meet with my senior today n was disappointed(sobs).We were given briefing on the subject we are going to study next week n i was shocked.Our maths i am studying are advancement of the additional mathematics we study in form 5 AND the further maths in studying is the advancement of the maths im studying now(im so dead T.T).All this calculation is going to kill me.Besides tat, we need to study General Paper.We are required to write 2 essays during the exams about 500 to 600 words without using the words I,We,Us n You (i wonder how are we going to write it@@) based on given titles on world events.Moreover,chemistry lessons are like crazy even though we haven't started studying but listening to the introduction to the chapters i was so blur.Well i think tat all about it now n im starting my real studies next monday.By the way,i am studying 5 subjects n i have about 21 papers to take during my finals(brain torture).I'll update soon.