Thursday, January 3, 2008

1st day of college life

I started my first day of college today.Woke up at 6am in the morning n set of to college at 7am.Was lonely there coz there wasn't any sentosarians studying there.Looking forward to meet some pretty girls but was disappointed deeply.There wasn't any pretty girls there at all ><. Well later at about 10.50am we were taken on a field trip around the college.I was lucky coz my senior tour guide was soooooooooooooooo pretty n she has a perfect body shape.She look familiar to me but i wasn't sure whether i have meet her b4.Walked around the college for almost 3 n a half hours but still we hadn't finished walking around the whole college(so huge sia ><).Had my lunch at around 1.20pm n went back to college to wait for my bro.Sad to say tat my tour guide was a senior n wouldn't be in the same class as me,or else im sure to take her number =P.Have to wake up at 6am tomorrow again(tired) n i hope to see my tour guide again (hopefully this time i can get her hp no. or e-mail).Well i'll update more later on.