Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Futsal

Went for a game of futsal with the bunch today and meet up with an old fren(Kok Yew) who was just back from Australia for his summer break.

The game was going on fine. Then when i came across sheng yeong, he somehow kicked my leg and tripped me over. Felt a sharp pain at tat moment but din thought much of it.

Later in the game, and again an encounter with him, he had the ball right up my face and it was freaking pain. My specs flew off my face and is now bent. My specs keep falling down every time i look down.

At the end of the session, Mun Kiat's bad luck cos him to sprain his leg. Everyone is blaming Tai Onn cos he failed the header which made Mk wanting to volley the ball. Not long after that, my specs caused me a nose bleed. I would explain personally to you if you ask me.

Fetch poor Mk bro to the doctor and had our lunch at Berkeleys. MY leg was aching like hell due to the earlier incident.

Went home and took a hot bath and to realize that my leg is swollen like hell. Its aching like hell too.Cant really walk straight now. Limping like an old man. Hope it gets better in the next few days so i could make a new pair of glasses.

Susuman <3