Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mark of a year

My birthday is just in 2days. I was suppose to be having my biology finals tomorrow and give me time to plan what to do on my day. But it seems its a total failure. Due to some reason, my finals have been postponed to next Wednesday. This means I'll be having 2 exam next week. What a torture.

Well practically i haven been celebrating my own bday for quite some time now. Its just my family thing. And everyone who knows me knows how my family works. I'm usually not allowed to go out with my frens. Thats the main reason why i never get to celebrate my bday with my frens. Not even once. Its kinda sad thinking bout it. Its considered to be a special day for me as i was given life on this day.

I only remember celebrating my birthday up to the age to 12 or so. Its heart-breaking seeing and thinking that other ppl have this day all to themself.

Wondering soul,

Susuman <3