Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nightmare

Results are out and it seems like I've not done enough. Is it me or I made terrible mistakes? My frens doesn't even believe the results I got. Stress is building up in me. Stress is coming from every which way possible. From my parents and relatives and to the decision of choosing the right choice of University to begin my new life and to the particular course which I need to enrol in.

I cant bear this stress any longer. I have no one to talk to. I have no where to go. I have no support from anyone in my family. All I have is myself. All alone in the dark. Trying all my effort to free myself from this life and the only option is to begin a new life. Life isn't all that great when you don't have your own family to support you. Every decisions you make or have made will be judged greatly. Criticism keep on coming. Can't even have a peaceful morning without waking up into an arguement which later on ended up in a terrible fight which leads to an unrepairable fight.

These are the things going on in my life currently since Monday. History keep repeats itself day after day.I wonder how long i can stand the stress.My head seems to be feeling slighlty heavier as each second passes by.I might be well over this life when it finally ends.Hoping my frens will be there when the day comes.I will never forget the great times I had with my frens. Life is short.Unexpected things usually happen.All we can do is just pray and hope for the best.


Susuman <3