Sunday, August 30, 2009

First day of Uni Life

Had my orientation on the 27th of Aug and 28th of Aug.The first day was very fun as we had group games,the uni live band performance and a beatboxer performance.I like the beatboxer.Its sooooo cool.Kinda disappointed on the classroom though.

The 2nd day was totally boring.We had to sit on the floor for like almost the whole day and my back was aching like hell! We were taken on a campus tour and luckily I joined Mark's group. Unfortunately, engineering students will be on a newer block which was located on the opposite side of the road.One of our tour guide happened to be a senior engineering student and Mark got his bad news. The senior said "Our block got 5 girls ONLY.3 with bf and the remaining u can forget about it".But I told Mark that my course consist of only 4 to 5 guys and the remaining are girls but yet not pretty and he replied by saying "Well at least you got things to see".


Went to MV ytd night in search for a new bag,bottle and a watch.Didnt manage to get a bag and bottle though but I manage to buy a new watch =).Its so nice!.Made from aluminium for the light weight and duribility.Here is where I bought my watch from.Got a free give when I bought my watch =D



My all time fav watch shop

My watch name : "Black & Red"

So nice =)

The free give when you purchase RM200 and above

Will continue hunting for my bag once I know whether I have loads of notes or not =)


Susuman <3