Thursday, June 18, 2009

With shattered dreams I hope to find,
Another life with piece of mind,
As I lay there with eyes shut tight,
You comfort me under stars of night

With life I sit,
With death I crawl,
To wait my fate,
You’ve seen it all

I wait through the day,
And cry through the night,
For help as I scream,
And take blood with this knife

“You don’t understand”,
He speaks through the bars,
“I love you,” he says
As voices see stars

Do not look down,
Keep your hand with your eyes,
Help set him free,
Don’t look with this knife

I’ll remember his voice,
Every tear he cried,
With blood he spilled,
He didn’t have to die

He’ll live on through our hearts,
The greatest story of love,
With eyes soft as ice,
We owe him our life

So remember his mind,
As strange as it was,
And remember his love,
As he will be with you



Susuman <3>
dedicated to a fren