Friday, August 15, 2008

Update!

Recently had my specs changed.Cost me Rm430.A big hole in my wallet...well not exactly my wallet but my dads lolx.Ytd,all the scholarship holders(jan + may intake) have to gather at the college hall at 10am.It was told tat the college is going to hand us our cert.Well it ended up all of us sitting here for around 1hour++ and din get a cert.It was more to the departure of the college's principal.Waster our time there when i could've went home at 11am.Saw mk and his classmates.He finally saw my class rep and he almost vomited blood cos when i told him tat my class rep was the most lookable she wasnt exactly very pretty though.Saw some ex-schmates.But i dun think they can recognise me though as they weren't looking at me.Say hui jun and she changed a lot.By a lot i mean...totally dif...as in...size =O..Btw...i din manage to take my class rep pics sry all...will try my best to take it soon..Well tats all for now..chouz..


cam whore in college hall



cs act cute xD


scholar guys in my class


me with cs



me and yoong kit


chun soon,state and yoong kit


me and state


state, yoong kit and chun soon



Me,state and yoong kit


Susuman <3