Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Bday Chi Kit

Celebrated chi kit's bday at wong kok last nite...was fun cos some ns frens came...like zl..sweetie..clement...chatted a lot there...after tat we went to clement house for extra fun...sadly i have to go home early(cos of parents tat keep doing this even though its holiday)...missed most of the fun as later on yt n rh joined them at clement house(wonder how dark is she now)...as wat i have heard they enjoyed till 2am today(i havent had so much fun since yt xmas party)...sadly for me..i never get to have the chance to stay up till 2am...i dun exactly understand y my parents treat me differently compared to my brother...when i went out for ck's celebration they said i could enjoy till late..later when we arrived at parkson...they told me in front of keith "U BETTER COME HOME AROUND 10+"...i was like...ITS HOLIDAY?!?!? Y MUST U TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!?!...well i do hate my parents cos i still dun have my freedom although i have finished my spm n studying at college now...my brother gets all the freedom but i never get any..THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!!!ARGH!!well...pictures of last nite will be updated as soon as jm send me the pics....