Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My recent hairsytle.


Well nothing much occurred this week.I just found out tat a fren i made was actually born at the year 1992,tat means he is form 4 this year BUT he is studying for A levels(omg make me look so old n stupid).U might think tat he's too young for it but trust me...his maths is way better than all of us.Did my chemistry practical this monday n it was quite fun as i never had a chance to do anything at sch.The lab coat tat we bought was expensive which cost RM30 n for the safety goggles it cost RM10.I look weird in the lab coat though(will upload picture of it soon) coz its like oversize since there isnt any size tat fits exactly.Exam is coming nearer n im still not in the mood to study for my exam(who is anyway?) since most of u guys are still day dreaming at home n shopping all the while.Well..will update soon..